Workflows and scaling go hand-in-hand, and scaling a service-based business requires that those workflows be easy to follow and easily repeatable. And with them, you can easily scale your service-based business.
On this week’s episode of The Sassy Strategist, Rhonda Melogy, productivity consultant of Business Plan of Action is sharing some behind-the-scenes of what it really looks like to scale, including the different stages of scaling in your business and how to get to that last stage. Though not every business will get there, and not every business owner wants that for their business, there is a clear process to go through.
Rhonda will also dive into her four-step process to develop a workflow for your business or your life to help you get more done in a shorter amount of time. This includes being very selective about who you get on the phone with for discovery calls.
“You don’t need to have a discovery call with every prospective client. Use an intake form to qualify them before you give out your scheduling link.”
Listen in as Rhonda explains what she means and what to do if someone who wants to chat just isn’t a great fit for working with you.
About Rhonda Melogy
Rhonda Melogy is a productivity consultant who helps female entrepreneurs streamline their business systems.
By teaching the skills and strategies that she used to build a multiple six-figure seasonal event, all while homeschooling her four children and co-founding a tech membership site for service providers that hosts over 650 members, she equips other female entrepreneurs to thrive in both business and life. Visit her website, join her Facebook group and follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Key Points to Ponder
- Workflows are the workhorse of your business.
- A workflow is not a to-do list.
- Workflows are really nothing to be afraid of.
- If you’re on billable time all the time, you have no to time to market your business.
- You don’t have to sell products to scale your business. Scaling can still mean offering a service to your clients.
- FOMO will paralyze your workflows and your business (because you’re never really looking at what’s right in front of you).
and don’t miss a single episode!
Or catch up on some of our past episodes here!