Julie Starr, Nutritionist and Owner of Starr Yoga Studios, shares her journey from nutritionist to yoga studio owner, and now to creating her own product line.
In this interview we discuss:
- How to thrive in a highly competitive and everchanging industry
- How to embrace change in order to grow your business
- What she recommends as the #1 Key To Success
- Advice on how to make your business more scalable
- How to build your business without a business background
- Advice she has for new wellness professionals starting out in the industry
And much more!
ABOUT JULIE STARR:
Julie Starr is a Boston-based, internationally known wellness and nutrition expert with more than 12 years of experience in the industry. Julie’s strong credentials, which include an M.S. in nutrition from Boston University, Nutrition Specialist Certification, training as both a doula and midwife, yoga and barre master teacher, coupled with her unique counseling technique have led to the creation of STARR LIFE. STARR LIFE is a wellness brand that offers services in nutrition, ranging from individual counseling, group nutrition events, corporate wellness, virtual services, to fitness classes at her boutique studios. Her clients range from top chefs to renowned fitness instructors, busy moms, college students, to corporations. Julie loves nothing more than helping people discover their healthiest self.
Julie founded STARR YOGA studios with locations in Boston, MA and West Hartford, CT and offers yoga and barre trainings. She is also the proud mother to her energetic and food-loving daughter, Isabel.