In this episode of The Sassy Strategist Podcast, Kim Dawson interviews Mansi Singhal, Co-Founder of qplum, an online wealth management service.
At qplum, Mansi is leading a team of 20+ engineers to package quantitative portfolio management solutions into a tangible online platform.
She has over 10 years of experience in portfolio management. She was a portfolio manager at Brevan Howard in 2014. Prior to that, she was a trader at the swaps desk in Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and at the swaptions desk at Wachovia Bank. She completed Masters in Computer Science from University of Pennsylvania. She holds Series 3 and Series 65 certifications.
* Why you shouldn’t take shortcuts in investing.
* The importance of managing your money, because no one cares more about it than you do!
* Leveraging your network, especially online.
* The need for entrepreneurs to accept that “sub-optimal” decisions are part of the path.
* To be “foolishly enthusiastic” or you’ll never start.