Pricing. It’s one of the most-talked about topics in small business. You don’t want to charge too much, for fear that you’ll scare prospective clients away. You don’t want to charge too little because you won’t be profitable.
It’s time to take the emotion and stress away from pricing and to start thinking about it from a more strategic place.
On this episode of The Sassy Strategist, I’m talking about one of my favorite topics, pricing your services for profits. In it, I’ll give you the three-step process that must go into calculating your pricing and tell you why you’re doing yourself and your business a disservice if you’re not pricing correctly.
This episode is truly an audio masterclass, walking you through exactly how to find the ideal price for your services. Be sure to download my Pricing Formula for Service-Based Business, which I discuss in detail.
If you still need help with your pricing after listening to this episode, let’s talk! Schedule a discovery call with me and let’s see where your roadblocks are.
Key Points to Ponder
- If your pricing isn’t where it should be, it will negatively impact many parts of your business.
When you work for yourself, you don’t have to settle for a corporate annual salary. But you do need to be realistic.
- Just because you’ve been told you have to (or should) work 40 hours per week doesn’t make it true.
- Stop equating how hard you’re working and how many hours you’re working with how much you’re making.
- Your confidence in stating your rates needs to come from the fact that you’ve run the numbers; the numbers don’t come from thin air.
Mentioned in this episode
- 3 Biggest Mistakes We Make When Delegating with Ashley Cox
- Systems You Need in Place Before Delegating with Melissa Morris
- Passion to Profits: Your Guide to Building a Successful Business You Love
- Maximize Your Profits by Scaling Your Service with Rhonda Melogy
- How to Determine Your Ideal Salary
and don’t miss a single episode!